Full Day Camp for Ages 5-12
- Learn martial arts in a fun & safe environment.
- Open to all ability levels – no experience necessary!
- Counselors are all certified Lewis Global Karate Black Blets
- We are a Martial Arts School, and that is our focus for Summer Camp. However, we realize that children cannot do training for 7 hours in a row, so we have planned many other activities as well.
- Duration: 9 AM – 4 PM
- Drop Off: 8 – 9 AM
- Pick Up: 4 – 6 PM
LGK Summer & Spring Break Camp
Counselors are all certified Lewis Global Karate Black Belts. No more than 10 campers per every counselor.
We are a Martial Arts School, and that is our focus for Summer Camp. However, we realize that children cannot do training for 7 hours in a row, so we have planned many other activities as well.
A typical day might look like this:
• Pre-Camp: Drop off time 8:30AM – 9:00AM
• Morning Lesson
• Table-top activities (board games, arts & crafts, cards etc…)
• Special event (self-defense class, field trip, special guest instructor, board breaking class)
• Snack time
• Afternoon lesson
• Post Camp: Pickup time 4:00PM – 6:00PM
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable clothing – Including your camp T-Shirt (provided on Monday)
- Water bottle
- Shoes – we will go to the park if weather is nice.
Sessions and Pricing
Spring Break session: April 3-7
Summer Camp sessions available now:
1. June 5-9
2. July 24-28
More sessions may be added if there is sufficient demand.
- Price is $170 per week for one child.
- $320 per week for two children.
- $450 per week for three children.
Registration is $30 for one child.
- $50 for two.
- $75 for three.
You will only register once for the whole year.
Daily rate: $60 Three days equals a full week