Full Day Camp for Ages 5-12
- Learn martial arts in a fun & safe environment.
- Open to all ability levels – no experience necessary!
- Counselors are all certified Lewis Global Karate Black Blets
- We are a Martial Arts School, and that is our focus for Summer Camp. However, we realize that children cannot do training for 7 hours in a row, so we have planned many other activities as well.
- Duration: 9 AM – 4 PM
- Drop Off: 8 AM – 9 AM
- Pick Up: 4 PM – 6 PM
LGK Summer & Spring Break Camp 2018
A typical day might look like this:
• Pre-Camp: Drop off time 8:00AM – 9:00AM
• Morning Lesson
• Table-top activities (board games, arts & crafts, cards etc…)
• Special event (self-defense class, field trip, special guest instructor, board breaking class)
• Snack time
• Afternoon lesson
• Post Camp: Pickup time 4:00PM – 6:00PM
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable clothing – Including your camp T-Shirt (provided on Monday)
- Water bottle
- Shoes – we will go to the park if weather is nice.
Sessions and Pricing
Spring Break session: April 2-6
Summer Camp sessions available now:
- June 4-8
- June 18-22
- July 9-13
- July 23-27
More sessions may be added if there is sufficient demand.
- Price is $190 per week for one child.
- $350 per week for two children.
- $460 per week for three children.
- Registration is $30 for one child.
- $50 for two.
- $75 for three.
You will only register once for the whole year.
Daily rate: $65 Three days equals a full week